Friday, December 21, 2007

ChRiStMaS tOuR oF hOmEs

i thought this was such a fun idea, i had to jump in! (click here for details) i've always loved seeing christmas decorations. one of my favorite christmas memories is driving around with my dad to look at lights. i love everything about preparing for christmas, although this year we were more busy & much less motivated to decorate. here's a peek at our holiday home!

Photobucket
Photobucket
all the stockings hung in a row...there is even one for trooper
Photobucket

my favorite nativity... from guatamala
Photobucket
Photobucket

ryan's mom kept all of his childhood ornaments. they're some of my favorites. this one is made from an egg carton.
Photobucket
Photobucket

these santa ornaments remind me of childhood.
they still adorn the trees of several family members.
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. I love that you have old childhood ornaments on your tree. Come on over to my place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful home!!!! Especially your tree!!

    Thank you for inviting me in! I enjoyed my stay!

    Merry Christmas from Dawn in Germany!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your nativity! Thanks for inviting me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how pretty. Love your tree.
    Merry Christmas.
    Nan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the childhood ornaments! Great memories :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the stockings! And those baby santa photos- ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The house looks wonderful! Hope you and Ryan have a wonderful first Christmas with Davis and Berkley!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails