Tuesday, March 31, 2009

no me! monday (tuesday)



Not Me! Monday! was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

while buying groceries this week i did not begin to walk off with someone else's shopping cart. twice. i also did not have a total stranger inform me that i was putting my produce in their basket. in case you are wondering, the babies were at home, not in my shopping cart...no really, they weren't ...for those of you confused by the abundance of nots in "not me! monday" posts. not that this is an excuse for such spacey behavior!

sunday morning we did not take the babies to breakfast in their jammies with the intention of getting them dressed in ryan's office before church. i would never pack only enough for one complete child, leaving berkley shoeless and davis without socks. i did not sheepishly drop her off at the nursery... just as adorable in her little pink dress, white tights and bare tootsies.

i did not let the twinks play in the water tables at my school & they most certainly did not smell like fish afterwards. i was not taking them out to dinner with a friend, so i would have no reason to rummage through my car in search of extra clothing. i would never dress berkley in all boy's clothing either, accessorized with hot pink crocs. finally, i did not take her to a steak restaurant looking like a raggamuffin, disheveled hair & all. my kids always look like walking Gymboree mannequins.

as you can tell, i was not at all distracted this week... no, no, not me!


my little raggamuffin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails