Tuesday, August 7, 2007

i've been tagged

The Rules:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

My eight random facts and/or habits:

1. when eating pancakes i use sugar instead of syrup. first, spread butter...next, loads of sugar... last, roll it up like a burrito. my grandpa always cooked pancakes this way when i was little. each morning we would eat pancakes along with a cup of "coffee milk" (1/4 coffee, 3/4 milk).

2.i typically don't like chick flicks but prefer suspense/ action.
such as: usual suspects, a time to kill, the prestige, etc.

3. my childhood crush was "charles in charge" (scott baio)

4. i'm a sugar addict. i eat chocolate every day, ususally in the form of ice cream or brownies.

5. speaking of ice cream...i'm currently on a dairy free diet because of a suspected food allergy with the babies. even more random is that i've come to love soy ice cream sandwhiches. sounds gross, i know. they're called toffuti cuties! promise they're worth trying just once in your life.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

6. reoccuring dreams that i have: my teeth are falling out, i flap my arms and begin to fly, dropping someone elses baby, or i'm smoking cigarettes.

7. i never wear lipstick...just burt's bees chapstick. i think colored lips look funny on me.

8. i love flip flops and hate high heels. i could never be a character on sex in the city and i don't know the first thing about jimmy choos.

okay...tag you're it: micah & michelle, sarah s., mary(moe), asiankate, petie, ginny & elle.

3 comments:

  1. sooo glad you played along ;)enjoyed reading your post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea you were even expecting! What a gift 2! They are beautiful! I am so glad that you tagged me. I promise I will finish it later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too love flip flops and hate high heels. Sometimes I have moments when I think I should grow up and stop dressing like I'm still in college :)

    I just saw you tagged me for this, but it's on my blog b/c someone else tagged me for it too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails