Monday, November 9, 2009

multitude monday

can you feel thanksgiving in the air?

fall being my favorite season makes it easy to keep counting ... every turn meets me with something Grace-given.

my cup runneth over.

speaking of .. i'm thankful for red cups at starbucks... one of the first clues we texans have that christmas is fast approaching. 0014

0015...the changing of the leaves...even if it is from green to various shades of mostly brown.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0016... for unique snuggles that come my way when nursing sick tummies & fickle fevers
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0017...gentle nudges of tiny elbows and knees tucked tightly in our bed. one day i won't hear their small breaths in my ear at 3 am

0018...berkley beckoning, "big kiss! bigger kiss!"
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0019...simple games provoking endless laughter
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0020...sun beams at dusk & how they make the lovely even more beautiful
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0021...ryan's strong presence & example of manhood
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
the way little hands hold tightly to adult pinkys

0022...catching smiles when he thinks no one is looking
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0023...that Creator God can be seen in the grains of a tree
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0024...how fun can be captured in one's finger nails
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0025... treasured moments with treasured people
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
words cannot express my thanks

0026...for "1st grade smiles", as my friend calls them
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0027...little girl day dreams
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

will you count with me?


holy experience

1 comment:

  1. Lovely as always. I am so grateful for Caleb, too, being a manly and godly influence for my little boy. How great is our God? Thank you for encouraging me to do this with you, sister! You are edifying to me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails